Kids Links and Online Games
Games & Activities
CoolCreative games and activities for kids of all ages.
- Sesame Street Games and Online Workshop: Games and activities for pre-schoolers
- Fun Brain: Games, activities, blogs, web books, comics and more! For kids of all ages.
- Prongo: Brain teasers, games, e-cards, jokes, and many other cool links for kids of all ages.
- Bananaboo: Puzzles, games, stories, jokes, recipes, coloring downloads and more. This site is best for kids ages 4 – 8.
- Crayola: Over 4,000 free coloring pages, crafts and activities for kids.
- ABC Ya!: Free online activities for elementary students.
- PBS Kids: Coloring, games, videos and music for pre-schoolers.
- Kinder Web: Games and learning activities for pre-schoolers and kids in early elementary school.
- National Geographic Kids: Games, activities, stories, animal videos & more. A Parent’s Choice 2008 Award Winning website!
Websites that make learning awesome!
- Eeko World: A site for 6 to 9 year olds, designed to teach about the important role we all play in helping to take care of the earth. Come explore, experiment an
- Mt. Pleasant Discovery Museum: The mission of the Mount Pleasant Discovery Museum is to spark creativity, nourish learning, and inspire the curiosity of children through self-direct
- Time for Kids: News, games, and fun learning workshops for kids of all ages.
- National Geographic for Kids: Cool videos, fun activities, free games, and awesome stories from all over the world – all right here!
- The Kidz Page: Fun learning games for kids of all ages.
- Neopets: Exciting puzzles, games and activities to keep kids of all ages entertained!
- Kids Saving Energy: Come along with Tinkerbell as she teaches how to save energy.
- Kid’s Planet: Play games and travel through the Web of Life while learning about wildlife and habitat.
Healthy Living for Kids
Check out Cool websites on Healthy lifestyle, good eating habits, exercise and more.
- Kidnetic: A cool site for kids who like to play hard and have fun! Kidnetic helps you tap into your energy so you feel great all day!
- Kid’s Health for Teens: A great website for teens who have questions about their health.
- Kid’s Health: A fun website full of games, yummy recipes, brain teasers and fun tips on how to be a healthy kid. This site is designed for elementary aged kids.
- MyPyramid : Explore ideas and teachings that MyPyramid offers for kids to help them eat well, be active and be healthy.
- Let’s Move: First Lady, Michelle Obama, has launched a campaign to help fight childhood obesity. This site is full of helpful tips for kids and parents.
- BAM! Body and Mind: Learn about fitness, food and nutrition, disease and safety. Take a quiz, play a game or create a fitness calendar.
Help animals and people in need with these fun sites.
- Freekibble: Anytime you answer a question, whether right or wrong, 10 pieces of kibble will be donated to Animal Shelters.
- Freerice: Give free rice to hungry people through the United Nations World Food Program by playing a simple game that increases your knowledge.